kompetisi PES 2013 Dunia
1. That my children are free to pray and to get to know a Loving God in their school day.
2. That it is cool to be smart here… and “smart” looks different on everybody- from scientist to violinist to writer to runner.
3. That my children are learning foreign languages…many moons ago I was a French teacher and understand the time sensitive advantage of teaching foreign languages early before certain language receptors go dormant. I love that they are learning Spanish and Latin…well, if it can’t be French.J
4. Go back to #2- that it is cool to learn Latin!
5. That they have been taught by teachers who truly are touched by God’s Grace and treat their roles here as a calling, not a job.
View original post 208 more words